In a partnership with

Are you married or in a civil partnership?

It’s estimated that over 2.4 million couples are being charged the wrong tax, we can help you claim back up to £1,250.

We claim for you on a NO WIN NO FEE basis*

*Please see our full T&Cs here

The marriage tax allowance lets you transfer £1,260 of your personal allowance (the amount you can earn tax free each tax year) to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you.

Recent studies reveal that it’s estimated that over 2.4 million couples are missing out on this cash by not claiming what is rightfully theirs. If you are married or in a civil partnership you could easily qualify.

If your claim is successful, it will lower the higher earner’s tax bill for the tax year, but you can also backdate your claim for a further four years.

Who is eligible?

  • You are married or in a civil partnership
  • One partners’ income, in the last 4 years, has to have been between £12,571 – £50,269 whilst the other partner has been either unemployed or had an income of less than £12,570.
  • Both must have been born on or after 6 April 1935.
Please Note: We are no longer accepting any new claims; However we are continuing to resolve any existing claims for our customers. 
*Please see our full T&Cs here

Here to help!

If you have any questions or queries, you can call our team on 01902 955 010 we would be more than happy to help.